ASK US ABOUT HOW YOUR CHURCH CAN DO A "GOLD OFFERING" TO HELP WITH CONSECRATION COSTS!
How it works
- Your church does the gold offering and collects miscellaneous gold and non-gold items
- You then send the gold to us for separating and removing non-gold items and stones
- We then send the gold items to a refiner for processing. (about 2 weeks processing time)
- The refiner then will tell us a credit amount for your offering. Our fee for separating and removing items is 10% of the total. So you receive 90% of the gold market less refining and shipping fees
- You use the credit to order your episcopal jewelry.
- For example, you send in 3 lbs of misc scrap gold. We send it to the refiner and the refining removes all the impurities and comes up with 10 ounces of 24k pure gold. Let's say that days market price is $900. oz. Your credit would be 10 x 900 = $9000 less refining and shipping (approx $150) less 10% fee. Leaving a credit of approx $8100. (results will vary with the amount of pure gold in you offering, these numbers are just an example of a sample return. Once we have the amount, you can start placing your orders!
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions concerning your gold offering